fredag 14 maj 2010

Exude Profit

Exude Profit

This Blog is about Internet Marketing in general. I had been interested in developing an internet business income since the mid ninties when we had dial-up speed and just email.

I remember one of my first engagements with with a gentleman from Canada. He had set up a whole bunch of emails to send out to your prospects, sort of a poor man’s autoresponder. One of my first problems, of course, was using cc vs bcc. One email I replied to had a whole bunch (hundreds) of emails in the cc and had a substaintial size (for that time). This was called an email-bomb at the time. Basically, it stopped everyone from getting their emails until this email was downloaded-or reached the limit provided by their ISP. This was a very typical newbie mistake.

My first recollections of being approached to work an MLM opportunity was with Amway after I got out of college in the mid seventies. I came back to that model in the early ninties and attempted working for a while. I also attempted working John Cummuta’s Get Out of Debt program before the internet. I have also tried HerbaLife and the “Lose Weight Now, Ask Me How” buttons.

How things have changed since then.

So, who am I? My name is Tarek Mourad and I am a Civil Engineer by education, programmer by profession, software quality and release manager by promotion. Currently I am a line manager in a technical software company. I will not reveal that here. I have attempted, as noted above, several personal business opportunities offline. I forgot to mention also 900 numbers (not sleaze, but information type). None of that really worked for me between work, family, bringing up three kids in private school and just my general social life. I had to find something different with more of a hands off approach.

So I am currently involved in a few things-I will share with you if you ask. But mainly, I am trying to learn and help educate others about what is out there.

To this purpose, I have started this blog and will try to report on the different things I am doing and give some meaningful review and education at the same time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar